Terms and Conditions
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to Paddlecoachnetwork.com (PCN) and you are responsible for updating your information which is held by PCN. This includes telling PCN where qualifications have lapsed.
- Where you become aware of available work by virtue of your participation in PCN, you will not approach the Client directly in respect of that work.
- Where you have been introduced to a Client through PCN you will not work directly for that Client for a period of 18 months following the last job sourced through PCN.
- You agree that PCN will deduct an administration fee of 5% from the amount of money we receive on your behalf for the work. PCN may change the amount of administration fee, but we must give you at least one month’s notice that it intends to do so.
- You allow PCN to share your information insofar as it may deem it useful to do so in sourcing potential work for you. Should you wish your data be deleted from the PCN databases then please request this from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are not an employee of PCN. PCN is not responsible for ensuring that you meet any fiscal, legal, regulatory, National Governing Body membership or other obligation that you may incur in carrying out work sourced through PCN.
- Where a Client cancels a job, PCN shall not be responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise) you may incur as a result of the cancellation.
- In cases of alleged unsatisfactory behaviour, your conduct will be reviewed by PCN. In such cases PCN reserves the right to exclude you from PCN. In respect of this clause PCN’s decision is final.